Berlin

[Berlin]  [Foro de Berlin]

Foro Viajar a Berlin
Comparte información sobre la ciudad de Berlin con otra gente.

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Guias.travel
Guias.Travel+en Google Plus Facebook Twitter Guias.Travel

How to configure the paypal legacy option in virtuemart?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de Foro Viajar a Berlin -> De compras
Autor Mensaje
AlexAmery

MensajePublicado: Mie Jul 04, 2018 12:07 pm    Título del mensaje: How to configure the paypal legacy option in virtuemart? Responder citando

Hello,

I am a novice however I have gotten virtuemart products loaded on my site and am now down to the stages of getting someone to get a working auspost module and getting paypal legacy options working.
Does anyone here have a working knowledge of how to configure the paypal legacy option in virtuemart? Maybe I also need help with the paypal configuration screen in virtuemart first?
It seems like it should be straight forward, but no one in the virtuemart forums have been able to give meaningful answers (ie specific actions required).
At the moment on step four the cart opens up the sandbox screen but says the email address or password is in error. I have reset this inside of sandbox and it still will not accept the password.
Does anyone know of any good affordable developers who may be able to help. In theory it should not need coding, but an understanding of the configuration.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=628075
Startup video company

Thanks.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
   Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de Foro Viajar a Berlin -> De compras Todas las horas están en GMT
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: