Berlin

[Berlin]  [Foro de Berlin]

Foro Viajar a Berlin
Comparte información sobre la ciudad de Berlin con otra gente.

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Guias.travel
Guias.Travel+en Google Plus Facebook Twitter Guias.Travel

Keeping Track Of Hotel Frequent Stay Membership Details

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de Foro Viajar a Berlin -> Hoteles / Hostels en Berlin
Autor Mensaje
jennermack

MensajePublicado: Vie Jun 01, 2018 5:49 am    Título del mensaje: Keeping Track Of Hotel Frequent Stay Membership Details Responder citando

Hello,

I have always just kept the details for my hotel, airline, and rental car memberships on a simple Microsoft Word document. I could have used Excel too, but never switched from using the same Word document I first created probably 15 years ago.Now that I have HanDBase on my new Android phone I would like to transfer all this information into a database (or two, or three?). I've read through the PDF instructions and read some of the tutorials I found in the knowledge base section, but I'd really like the opinion of the experienced users on this forum for the proper way to set this up.I'm going to focus on the hotel part of this first and if I can use the same database(s) for airlines and rental cars then great, but if not it's no big deal to create separate DB's for those.

For More Details:-
Internet Security Video

Thanks
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
   Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de Foro Viajar a Berlin -> Hoteles / Hostels en Berlin Todas las horas están en GMT
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: